Went to Suntec
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
Last night, I went to City Hall to wait for Mithra for dinner. Sat at Bakerzin, den hopped over to Pasta Mania, Paul and his other friends were there. Ate Banana Pizza, Mango smoothies while Mithra had Mango Banana smoothies, some cream pasta. He had to eat damn slowly just to accommodate me! Because I don't like the way that he looked at me when I'm eating. Apparently, Paul was looking at me and WHEN PAUL ATE HIS FOOD, IS DAMN FUNNY! His mouth like got hole! Wahahahhahaha!
Yah, we headed to Starbucks there to chill. They were drinking some stupid drinks while I didn't! Good girl right! But there were tons of smokers! Like seriously, made my breathing so difficult. Went back home, tried to sleep. But sister and I couldn't sleep. So we were crapping till 1 plus! Awesome right?
Today is Edward's birthday, happy birthday.