Using Safari to update
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
I think Safari is much better than Mozilla Firefox :) At least I can play my games well, and it doesn't crash! I think I've to say sorry to Mithra, Cihui and Farhan. Yesterday I somehow threw my temper to them. Sorry.
My life is getting more boring, later I'll do facial, and that's all for my day. Another boring day.
Now got something in my mind.
" I'll text you later", "Sms you tonight", "Later I'll call you", "Later I'll text you". But the later will always don't come. Is it just being polite by saying so? If they don't want to message, they can say chat up with you some other day! Kind of stupid, maybe this is just formality. Anyway it's just crap. Seriously, it just irritates me badly. I don't wish anyone to show me such a thing. I don't mind my phone being quiet all the day, I don't mind no one contact me. Just don't give me false hope. Apparently a lot of my friends are doing such a thing. Irritates me.
Also got something, I mass call like crazy but the person didn't want to give me a call or message! Like wtf? Seriously...... pissed me off.
Don't wish to talk about it, have to go off. I'LL CONTINUE TO PLAY GAMES!