Body aching
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 6:52 PM
When I woke up, my neck and shoulder started to ache. Like seriously someone went to hit damn hard. Till now it still hurts.
Woke up with a flu and bad sore throat. Took temperature at school which is 37.5 degree Celsius! I almost got quarantine due to that reason!
Economic was way better than MOB, at least I know that I won't flunk! :D Went to meet LEX at FC5 after my exams, he ate subway! Made me jealous! Idiot! Went to JP after that to get my MOUSE AND EAR PIECE! RED-BLACK MOUSE AND METALLIC PURPLE EAR PIECE! WHOOOOO~! MY LOVEEEEEE!
I think what Lex mentioned to me is right. About the frequency, some crap rays! But I got the hint of what he was talking about.
Can someone give me the energy to study? I'm seriously going to topple off from my chair.