Distance between friends.
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 4:25 PM
I've no idea what's wrong with me or what, but somehow my friends and my views are like way totally different! CLOSE FRIENDS btw!
Support Soccer clubs, DIFFERENT.
Support F1- DIFFERENT.
Music Genre- DIFFERENT.
Support Singers-DIFFERENT.
Views towards a relationship-DIFFERENT.
Views towards friendship-DIFFERENT.
Views towards overseas-DIFFERENT.
Views towards love/crush-DIFFERENT.
Views towards life-DIFFERENT.
Views towards other perspective-DIFFERENT.
Views towards value of everything-DIFFERENT.
Support Tennis players-DIFFERENT.
You can tell me that everyone is different, can't have the same thing. BUT IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT TILL THERE'S NOTHING IN COMMON. It's kinda sad, no idea why too. Oh well, Someone told me that values have to be different so that you guys can know each other better than other things like that.
But let me put it to you, if one day these can be our conflicts! I don't know why, but this is how I feel. If your path is totally different, what's the point of trying to pull each other? This bond will snap, sooner or later. Not even a common topic, kinda sad.
In friends, relationships, if values are different, it's easy to snap it off. But not kinship.