It's going to be a super long post.
Hey people, this post is going to be super duper long! Let me warn you about this :) If you want to doze off, I will not object. Because even I find difficulty updating so many things!
28TH JULY 2008
Went out with Wanteng at Marchie, Vivo City to celebrate our 2 year & 1 month anniversary of our friendship. Besides that, we were celebrating her SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Wanteng

Baked potato/Roasted potato. She loves to eat Potato! :D


Salad, forgot which salad. I think it's potato salad with pasta. Pea, ham& sunflower seed salad.

My share :)

Overall wad we ate :)

My desert, Premium chocolate mousee

Wanteng's share, New York Cheesecake.
(WE WERE SUPER FULL!)

trying to get back the pose.

Yoksan and Wanteng. (L)

That girl, my NERDwife.

Her love, green color! :) Camouflage.

Christmas Decoration?

FTW!

Hahaha!:) Not acting cute, just high.

She's damn funny lar!

Balloon..

Small kids, please don't learn from her.

This is better than biting it and chewing it off...
Dedication to her:
Ang Wan Teng, she's a friend of mine. Never ever forgetting her presence, or erasing the memory that I spent with her. Even though our friendship may fade off one day, or this friendship no longer exist, I'll remember her as my friend, my listening ears, my NERDwife, and someone used to be there for me.
30TH JULY 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ARIEL! :) 17th birthday...

Ariel was talking to her dad, Uncle Sebastian.

With flash.

Without flash.

No idea why I took this photo and I liked it.

3rd Aunt(Ariel's mother) and her sister, Ashriel.

Ashriel.

She was preparing the birthday celebration.

Ariel's favorite flavor- Mocha.
P.S She's a coffee addict!

She was looking at her bad! And her dad had the flashed on.

Ashriel took it, but I don't like the flash! hahah! :D

Sister shot.
Something happened! :( Wanted to give Ariel a surprise under grandma's house. But the wind was too strong until I wasn't able to do it well..........
Uncle Sebastian and Ashriel helped out, including her mother. (: Thanks.
Shouted for her and she looked out the window, we sang happy birthday song to her. And we decided to move up to grandma's kitchen and we "borrowed" it from her :) A minimised version! :)
(1 candle represent 1 wish) -Almost used up 100 candles.

Birthday girl did help out.

Looking at it....

Loves.

Testing out with flash, but not nice!( meant the flash! )

Removed the candles away....

I can't stop taking her photos!

Our effort, our age.

Our love.

Our fate.

Birthday girl! :D

Started blowing...

On the way there...

She wanted to kill me.

It represents wishes.

It also represents hope.

Took without her knowledge.

Isn't it gorgeous?

Mission 1 completed!

(L)

Damn candid!

Mission 2 started!

I think she's thinking,"Why is there so many candles!"

Continue...

Half is done!

BAH! :)

Way to go!

Nice lightings right!

Left 2 more!

1 more! :) NICE RIGHT!
I feel that I'm damn sweet to her lar! :) She's like the only 1 cousin who really understands me, and the only person that I'm willingly to do something for her birthday! :D Ariel LOH! I hope I'll get to see you soon. Probably with your beau. DON'T EVER TRY TO THINK OF GETING RID OF ME! If you thought of it before, KNOCK THE IDEA OFF!
Everyone wants you to come back, you know wad I mean.... HEHEHEHE!
1ST AUGUST 2009
Went to attend Nigel's wedding. He's my neighbor who lived right beside me! HAHAHAH! :)



One word to say. Nice packaging, nice content. Everything is AWESOME! :)
Went to meet sister after her Japanese lesson & the wedding. Accompanied her to SMU.

I like the 1 dollar balloon.

She almost killed me.

She called me," Ridiculous."

Another name, retarded.

BAH!

My love!

Damn stinky!

Started eating.

Hahaha !:D

Tell you what, she doesn't know about it.

She wants to feed me. LOL! Not a small kid anymore!
Went to walk around there. Went to look for my sister's books and we went back home.
2nd August 2009Major day for Goh Family. Grandparent's 70th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. Everyone headed down to NUTA to do their jobs. Ariel, My sister, Raymond and I supposed to take care of grandparents. However, due to some changes during the situation, left with Ariel and I. I took care of Grandpa while she looked after grandma. We got to know Si Ian and Si Jay's friend, and he's supposed to add us on facebook!
Both of us had a hard time! Seriously.....
EE JAY IS being damn cute lar! Too bad I didn't video it down! This was wad happened.
EE Jay was slowly walked towards Uncle Peter. Imagine he's a thief trying to creep into the house without people knowing. In other words, he was like tip-toeing.
Ariel, Uncle Peter, my brother and I were thinking," What the hell this little fellow thinking and about to do!"
EE Jay touched his stomach and he ran away! While running away, he kept looking back. We burst out laughing until our stomachs couldn't make it. You know why? It's just so hilarious! Uncle Peter was laughing too.. hahah !:D
After that, there was a photo taking session and it was super duper long because there was too many people there. After all the photo taking was over, Uncle Peter offered to give us a ride to Vivo City.

Ariel Loh.

With flash.

A question posted from her," Am I your model?" HAHAH!

Show you who's the boss.

Uncle Peter...

She was laughing at Ee Jay.

I'm not supposed to post this photo up. Oh well....

Without Uncle Peter (:

Ashriel's bag and her balloons. 5th Uncle's hand was kinda itchy so he went to use a satay stick to burst it. Several times he tried but it was unsuccessful. Just when he wanted to give up, he gave it the last shot and it was successful. Ended up Ashriel cried real badly and went to complain to her mother. Poor girl.
Went to Vivo, firstly went to Open Sky to chat for awhile. Headed to Daiso as Ariel is a Japan maniac! :)

She's supposed to get photos from me :X

Both of us like that!
Headed to Shikushiya as she had a craving for japanese food. (: And HOT SOUP!

That's her again.

No background?

Letting the ANG MOHS to see how what's the culinary set.

Just to make sure that they can see the pattern.

Overall what is the sauce used.

:)
We had a long chat in the restaurant, and the service wasn't that good this time. I think because we aren't served by the supervisor. That time I went there was with Jesmi.
Went to walk around Vivo City and we headed up to Open Sky and continue chatting. We really had a long chat, and this time is without Ashriel or my sister around. :) Although she came here for 6 weeks, it was like our only few times we can really can have heart to heart talk.
5TH AUGUST 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GABRIELLA! THE CRAZY MAD GIRL IN OUR CLASS! Her favourite quote is," I don't want to friend you liao!" and she will say," I know that I'm very pretty."
Don't think that she's very bimbo or very arrogant. Actually she's a very sweet girl, who treats people very genuinely. Her friendliness isn't any show, her jokes are just for us to laugh for a day. Because that's her, Gabriella Koh. DBA 04 will not be that fun without that crazy girl.
Went to Novena for steamboat with the girls. :)

Steamboat!

food!


Shiyu, that siao one.

Joting and Shiyu.

Yoksan and Ainslie. You know what, all of us were perspiring when we were eating!

Xinmin and Abigail.

Ainslie and I again.

Gabriella and Wanjing.

Photo taking with marshmallow.

Abigail doesn't like to take photo.

Look at Xinmin!

Birthday girl... not pretty! :)

This isn't that good too.
(She's so going to kill me)

Snap!

She's well-known for CUTIE PIE!

The girls, Wanjing, Joting and Shiyu.
After dinner, we stood outside the shop and we started CAM WHORE!

Wanjing and Yoksan. THE PF!

Only Gabriella posed.

Nicer.

Yoksan and Shiyu. They said that that day we looked alike.

Birthday girl and Yoksan

Hahaha!

BAH!

POSE 1

POSE 2

HAHAH! :D

Girls without Abigail.

Ainslie had a good life.

Together!





We went to Velocity there, and we started fooling around.

Ainslie and Joting.







Ainslie's favourite move.

Xinmin was siao!

Candid.


Ainslie with her gymnastic background.
The girls went to drink at MOS while I left for home. Got too many photos to upload (: And I think i'll respect their privacy by not posting those photos because I wasn't there.
-other days was just school~! Can't remember wad's going on also.-
8TH AUGUST 2009RIGHT BEFORE NATIONAL DAY, HELING AND I WENT OUT TO STUDY AT JP FIRST. AFTER THAT HEADED TO PARAGON TO WATCH SAB PERFORMANCE. MITHRA THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING LAR! AND HE CAN'T RECOGNISED WHO WAS THE ONE TYPING THE MESSAGE! :( TSK!
After that, they had a break. Heling and I walked down to Far East Plaza for nothing. Then we walked up again.
A lot of things happened, and both of us were really very upset. I think I was pretty sad and disappointed because I almost cried. Both of us headed down to Dhoby Ghaut, Pizza Hut for dinner.

That's heling.
I wasn't full at all! I asked Heling if she's full. She gave me the wth face! :) Shall tell you what I ate.
- A bowl of soup.
- A traditional pasta.
- 6 pieces sweet and spicy drumlet.
HAHAH! :D Took bus 174 all the way back to Boon Lay, and took a bus 30 back home. After I reached home, I was still hungry and ate instant noodles again.
9TH AUGUST 2009
HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE! :) Went to grandmother's house first, headed out to meet Mithra to watch fireworks. We didn't get to have good seats as we were late. And there was a lot of you-know-who there.
We were doing word search while waiting for the whole thing to start. Mithra said," We came all the way just to do word search?" I started laughing! hahha !:D
People started to rush out while Mithra and I were at our area. We moved forward! Hahah! :D Den I asked him," People never see Mr President before meh?" We started laughing.
Walked to Dhoby Ghaut, Pasta Mania for dinner. AGAIN! hahaha !:D Ordered the same drinks, again. Went back home after that.
10TH AUGUST 2009I didn't sleep the whole night, went to send Ariel and her family off. Went to Terminal 3.

The flight going to Hong Kong.


I know that I'm shorter than Ariel by a lot.
I'll miss her, like seriously.
My emotions was quite unpredictable. Mixed feelings put me into difficult position.
Went back home to take my laptop, and headed back to Changi for project meeting. Meeting ended at 6.30 pm.

Ainslie and Yoksan


Ainslie KUA

Cutie Pie.
11TH AUGUST 2009Met up with Mithra after my school ended. Went to edit the video and he was looking at me while I was laughing. He thought I was some mad person. Weixin was at JP too! hahha !:D
Went to eat dinner. I think it was pepper lunch. Went to buy cake for Weixin for her advanced birthday celebration cum farewell celebration as she would be going to Korea the next day.
Mithra was being nice enough to help me! IF not it'll be super.... Horrendous!

His hand accidentally touched the cake! :) Cute right! I drew the eyes for him.

He and his stupid hand.

Mithra and the cake.

:)
At night she came over and we celebrated. After that I went over to her house to help her pack. SHE GOT REAL LOTS OF THINGS TO PACK! I packed for her until 2 am plus. We were counting down for time to pass.

After packing we started using laptop, play cards and fooled around. I think this photo is the nicest! :) We had a lot of photos, but they aren't as nice as that!
12TH AUGUST 2009Went back home at 4.30am to change, messed up my bed( in case my parents complained that I didn't sleep ) and off I went! Send her off.
I almost slept in the taxi!(that shows how tired I was!) :) hahha!

That stupid girl.

Me, silly girl at the Airport.

Again. The Victoria Secret was bought for her as her 21st birthday present. Wanted to get her something else, but I think this would be a better present. :)
Her brother and mother went to T2 to board their plane while Weixin and her boyfriend left at T1. Almost cried when I saw her back. That silly girl's eyes were red too. Although she's going there for 4 months, it's like longer than that! Like 1 year?! Because I won't get to see her, talk to her, play mahjong with her, have fun with her! :( Before she left, I told her boyfriend a lot of things.
1. Her password.
2. What she had inside her luggage.
3. Where she hide her cash.
4. Her blur-ness.
5. Her heavy luggage.
ETC! Got more than that!!!!
Stayed at T3 to eat at Mac Breakfast. I was having bad headache but I still insisted to go to school for lessons.
From Changi onwards, I dragged my feet to school. I wasn't feeling good. School ended quickly.
Went back home, and I told Mithra that I would be taking a nap, asked him to wake me up at 6 pm. In the end I slept from 4 plus to 11 plus. Mithra supposed to wake me up at about 6 and my phone was charging. Woke up and answered Eugene's call.
P.S Surprisingly none of my family members woke me up.
Eugene: Just woke up arh?
Yoksan: Yah, why?
Eugene: Mithra was looking for you.
Yoksan: OH SHIT!
Called Mithra but he didn't pick up. Next call came in.
Chenlin: Purple, are you okay?
Yoksan: Yah, why?
Chenlin: I thought you were either sick or dead.
Yoksan: No lar, I was tired so I went to took a nap.
Chenlin: Better call Mithra lar, he's worried.
Next call is him. I could tell that he was really very worried. And of course the reason he was angry. Imagine you called 26 times, sent 4 messages but no response. I think if you never pick up 10 or more miss calls, probably I would just flare up.
SO I WAS GUILTY for not waking up on time!:(
Went to eat dinner and slept till the next day.
-SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL!-
14TH AUGUST 2009Went to Downtown East there to meet EC members to finish the project. But my sister arranged the movie at 5, and I was late! Because I was rushing out the project, but ended up didn't finish before I left. I felt damn guilty. :( Sorry girls! Took a cab to Tarah Merah, den took a train there. Was late 1/2 hour for THE PROPOSAL. After that, went back home as I was kinda tired.
MY GIRLS MANAGED TO FINISH THE PROJECT! RUYI AND AINSLIE, WAY TO GO!
(Presentation was 1 week later)
17TH AUGUST 2009Accompanied my sister to NTU to meet Cihui to get her laptop. LUCKILY WE TOOK A CAB THERE! IF NOT I'M SO DEAD! Went to tour around the school, with his guidance.
After that he went for lesson, my sister and I went back home. MY SISTER HOPPED ONTO THE WRONG BUS! and because I accompanied her, so WE MADE A DETOUR AROUND THE SCHOOL CAMPUS!
LOL! Went back home to take a nap before going for my MOB exam. (:
21ST AUGUST 2009FINALLY EC WAS OVER! Went out to meet Mithra at the cathay to watch UP 3D. Stupid Mithra started to laugh at some people and I almost laughed! Idiot! Hahah! :D There are photos but the problem is... I'm also lazy to upload the photos.
Went to play pool at Park Lane. OUT OF 4 GAMES OF POOL, HE WON NONE! :) LIKE FINALLY I WON HIM! HAHHAHAHA! :D
Went to eat Tao Hui before we walked down to Cityhall. There were people walking behind us.
Mithra: See, my fan club getting bigger.
Me: WTH. -.-"
Mithra: Really mah, you see, got people standing behind me.
ME: Wadever.
Den the people left.
Mithra: Aiyah, they shy lar.
Me: Shut up with your crap man!
But every time I'm with him, I couldn't stop laughing. :P24TH AUGUST 2009POA PAPER WAS A FLOP.
25TH AUGUST 2009Went to ECP alone to stone. A lot of things came into my mind, and I really think that it's a great place for you to think because.......... somehow it brings all your memories back. You will ended up lingering it. The breeze will calmed me down. Sound of the waves washed away my pain, sorrows.
Went back home after sunset. :)
I may have a lot of friends.
But when comes to big troubles, I'll always ended up being alone.
It's not their fault, I believed they'd done their parts.
It's my bad.
Because when I'm really very weak, I'm also sensitive.
I can tell people what happened, but they can't share the pain or burden with me.
Because.... they're not me.
They won't know what am I thinking, doing and everything.
But I thanked them,
for being my friend.
Although I know that...... I'll be alone.28TH AUGUST 2009EXAMS OVER! Went out with Mother and Sister to town. Went to buy makeups. :D HAHAHA!
( Quarreling, fighting, disputing, argument. )
29TH AUGUST 2009TODAY I STAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY, WANTED TO PACK MY ROOM PROPERLY! HOWEVER, I ONLY FINISHED PACKING MY BED! I gave away 20 plus soft toys. :( They're all memories, but I can't only owned it. I want to share my happiness, my stories in every soft toy to other people who received it. For example, children in orphanage, children who needs toys. (:
TMR I'LL PACK MY DRESSING TABLE! PROVIDED IF I'M ABLE TO BUY WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE! (:
AND I'D FINALLY BLOG!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥