NDP display
Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
Went to Esplanade, Water Front with Mithra. Both of us bought potato chips, and I think it's kinda funny. Went to sit down, and chilled. Nice display, water splashed onto us. :) A lot of people who were sitting in front ran to our backs. Super duper funny please! Fireworks were AWESOME! I want to watch again! *hint hint!*
Met Eugene and Boat Quay and we headed to eat MAC at Liang Court. Headed to Clinic , and we ordered Blood Drip Bag. Guess what's the bill? $53.50! Mithra, Eugene and I were freaking shocked. Luckily I've enough cash, and it's super duper not worth it. I thought it maybe be about 20-30 bucks. (We should have just ordered shots!) We aren't high at all, like totally wasted lar! :(
Will go other else to drink next time! On for drinking? Can someone intro me where to drink/pub?
Can you see the moon?
Can you see people?
My older bird bird.
Nice view?
SINGAPORE FLAG!
AGAIN!
Canon...
Wave wave!
Nice night view :)
How would I wish I'm watching this every single day :)
NICE!
Just that the back scene sucks.
<3 href="http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/simyoksan/?action=view¤t=P7250499.jpg" target="_blank">
{3