Mid Autumn Festival
Monday, October 05, 2009 @ 10:47 AM
Had an early celebration with Eugene's CG at SMU. Mithra went too! :) HAHAH !:D Didn't see that indian dude for a long time.....
HAHA !:D I bought light sticks and it came in handy! Like at last! :) I got lighter, candles, just no lantern!
Games were quite fun, though it's super duper hot and we were running like mad dog! I got lantern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After everything is over, we were drinking fruit punch like siao! Like just there were thousands of cups for us, and we were just drinking and drinking!
Got a lot of photos! But both facebook and photobucket just screwed up.
HAHAH !:D :) played with candles, and it's great! HAHA !:D Mithra, Eugene and I had a lot of fun. Doing hand stands, and stuff like that.... HAHAHA !:D
03102009.
Today I was at home... and at home. hahah !:D
Heling came over at the night, but we met at JP to get sparkles! HAHAHA! :D
Yes, we were really... hahah !:D Like small kids! HAHHA !:D
And I really love her, thanks for celebrating! If not I'll just die out of boredom!!!!!!!!