latest update
Thursday, October 08, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
YESTERDAY, I went out with Heling to Vivo. Had subway for lunch! :) That girl waited for me for 10 plus minutes, so she punished me to queue up and buy for her. :( Evil girl right!
Went to walk around vivo like don't know how many times, and we kept laughing. Till we stepped into Page One. I found a lot of Hello kitty things! Like notebooks, pens, pencil case etc! I know I sound damn bimbo-tic, but hello kitty are really very fascinating! Heling didn't manage to drag me out, somehow she was stuck inside too. I know I'm a little overly gaga over it! HAHHA !:D
Took a bus 30 buck to JP. It's quite long, but damn nice to look :) HAHAH !:D
Ate Laksa at toastbox, and it's a total rip off! :( 4.50 for such a pathetic portion! :( Heling and I kept laughing, because of some jokes and actions that we did. HAHAHA!:DDDDDDDDD
Went to Mos Burger to eat again! LOL! I really think that there's something wrong with my stomach. Who cares!
walked back home with her, and I can't stop thinking.
2 AIR CONS WERE DOWN! AND 5 OF US HAD TO SLEEP TOGETHER IN MY MOTHER'S ROOM! DADDY, MUMMY AND I SLEPT ON THE KING SIZED BED! BUT I ONLY FELL ASLEEP AT 4 BECAUSE MY DAD'S SNORING IS REALLY A FATAL KILLER. I WONDER WHY MY MOTHER CAN TOLERATE HIM FOR 30 YEARS?
Today, sister woke me up as she was instructed by me. Initially I was super reluctant to wake up because... I slept for 5 hours. Sleepy Yoksan wanted to get more sleep, but I managed to get my fat butt off the bed. Went out with her to SMU as she had a badminton competition and I promised her that I'll watch her play. HAHAH !:D
She teamed up with a Professor and he's really very very GOOD! I've to say, he's great.
No one could identify me as a NON-SMU student, or her sister! HAHAH !:D
Andre met me and sister for lunch, chatted a bit and I went back home. As I had a POA tuition with my brother.
;)
Conclusion for the day; No one wants SimYokSan. Being fooled again and again, and can't image that I would fall for it AGAIN!