School life.
Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 3:23 PM
1 week of school life, and my classmates aren't adjust to the timetable! :( We end school at 5, start school about 8-9. We are totally shagged.
Love my classmates, and I do have 1 video, but I didn't have any chance to upload. :P
I bet once this video is up, everyone will start laughing.
Love FOM because of lecturer, who's awesome. He said if we are feeling down, he told us that we can make our attendance and leave the lecture theatre. :P Great right?
My tutor is Andrew Lee. He's DAMN CUTE! We had a quiz, that timing is very crucial because this determines who's the winner. For my group, he took a FEW SECONDS BEFORE SAYING YES! And I just can't stop laughing after that! :) And as usual, I'm high! :P
Thanks to everyone, I'm back to myself. (:
END OF SEASON SALES IS ON THE HEAT!