:)
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
I LOVE RUYI!(FORCED TO TYPE!)
Life is definitely better, although I'm super lazy to upload my photos! Please someone use a knife or something so that I'll start uploading it!
My dearest Ruyi is right beside me and she IS ultimately happy because... I'M UPDATING! HAHAH !:D MADE ME FEEL THAT MY BLOG IS SO IMPORTANT!
Yesterday met up with Gene, pretty usual. Because.. HE'S STILL AS LAME AS BEFORE! HAHAH !:D AND HE ATE PEPPER LUNCH AGAIN! :))))
Wishing to meet those old friends, seriously!!! ( Hint hint! )
Had been studying for MST, praying hard that the world will tipped back to its own place.
I need sunglasses, new bag, itouch, new phone!( it's really about to crash!).
BELIEVE ME, SEEING RUYI FOR CONTINUOUS 6 DAYS WON'T BORED YOU TO DEATH! BECAUSE YOU CAN LAUGH AT HER! DONKEY (((:
I went to Sitex, and Shiyu, Gary, Catherine , YMS and Zhi Hsien were working! but I didn't get to see YCSS PEOPLE! :( Sad! HAHAH A!:D
Eyeing for a new camera, trying to sell away! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!