Dreamt
Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 11:16 AM

I think this is super gorgeous. Beauty is beyond words.

I hope I do know how to love someone.

Is that me?

Let me tell you what's my dream about;
I met a car accident and I was wheel-chaired for a couple of months. I needed to attend school, definitely(How would I wish I could slack!) There was this particular day I took train to school, and I took the usual route to school. HOWEVER, I FORGOT THAT.. I NEEDED TO OVERCOME THE FLIGHT OF STAIRS! I was wheelchair. After pondering while staring at the stairs, I decided to take a cab and went back home.
When I woke up, I was happy that.. I'm wheelchair-ed. Maybe... I was lucky that I'm not paralyzed or wheelchair bounded.
I wish I'm...... to see who will be beside me and give me their helping hand. :)
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! BUT THEY'RE TOTAL RUBBISH!
TIME TO BUY MY SUNGLASSES......