Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
Headed out to watch movie with Jacqueline. Originally I wanted to watch alone, came upon her facebook page, so just went out. And I was kinda worried with my health condition, should I be staying at home. BUT SINCE NO ONE IS AT HOME, SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF ROTTING AT HOME! ;)
Watched The Spy Next Door, HILARIOUS MOVIE! ;) She met a lot of her friends, while a lot of my friends can't recognise me when they walked past me :( not sure is it a good sign.
We were ultra depressed because we didn't get to shop anything AT ALL! :( Fareast nope!!!!
Headed down to 313, GOT MYSELF 2 F21 TOPS AND 1 PAIR OF HIGH HEELS! I need shorts, skirts, dressess, BAGS! :))))))))))))))
Ate Japanese Cuisine, their chawamushi is damn niceeee! ;P Nice ambiance (: Just that, maybe they should look around more to see if there's any customers lifting up their hands.
Took cab back, and that uncle took a longer route. Made me both mad and felt he's stupid. Oh well, both of us were just tired after a long day.
P.S Jacqueline and I wore the same thing, got same plastic bags, and carried our VS bags. Almost like twins,