Approaching to weekend
Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 7:49 PM
Today school starts from 8-2, had 2 hours break in between. After PACC, which is the last lesson for the day, Ainsile, Wanjing and I played the "Scissor, paper , stone" game. Wanjing was a dancer before! :D She can do spilt too! Whoa! After that, Daryl, Zaki, Jason, Ainsile, Zijie and I stayed inside the room. We started to play stupid games and other stuff. Left them to meet Yongxing to look at the CCA fair. We saw Zixian on the way, so we decided to go together. Yongxing helped me to write my name into DRAGONBOAT list! Hahah! :D Not even sure if I want.
Even myself was shocked about it. I was thinking about my passion for dance, yet I didn't get it. I think because... maybe the passion is about to fade or? No idea. Rotted in the school till 5, went to meet Pohkhee to JP. She wants to join Akido, should I join? Quite tempted to join actually :D Heheheh. I'll see how's the training will be.
I thinking of joining Badminton, Tennis, Squash, Dance, Akido, Make up, Photography, Dragonboat, Touch Rugbyl. I think that's all? Crazy!
Oh yah, back to the topic. Went to JP to play arcade with her. Stupid right! hhaha! =D We played like 4 times of Daytona, 5 times of basketball. Got this random guy asked her for her number! Cool right?!
I think it's time for me to mug, isn't it?
Don't think that I'm strong, because actually I'm not. I think that being alone, maybe the best thing in the world.