What a thought.
Saturday, June 05, 2010 @ 7:32 PM
My brother told me, you're no longer the sister that I'd since baby till you're 16. He said I changed a lot, till he couldn't recognize me.
He said that I'm no longer that loving this family, not being considerate.
My brother and father always haunt my mother when I'm not home before 12.
My mother WOULD be stress when I'm still not back home.
My mother WOULD quarrel with me.
And I got scolded from all directions.
Everyone said that when I'm 18, including in the past, I would get what I want.
Tell me honestly, did I?
Comparing last time and now.
Taking the last train home, won't get killed.
Now taking the last train home, I'll be dead.
In the past,
When I'm 18, I could do anything I want.
Now,
Never ever I can do what I want.
Or even giving a shot.
= No Chance.