I just need to say
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 1:11 AM
Sometimes it is not as easy as what you thought. Maybe you thought that life could just go on like this, and pretended that nothing had happened.In fact, it does affect you. You have no idea how you found out, or guessed. The feeling just suck when you know, but you can't do anything. It's just like someone was caught in a fire, and you just stood there helplessly. Why? Maybe you mute and lame.
Or maybe let's use another exam. You saw someone pulling out the knife. And somehow you had a Deja Vu before. You knew what happened next, but you couldn't stop the misery.
I am also a HUMAN. I could giggle, laugh, get high over small things or just be blur, but I'm still ME. I still have feelings, and I know what's going on. So please act as if I'm invisible. What you think it's nothing, it may not be true. What you think it won't, it might. For 1 thing I'm sure, IF i'm hurt, I'm really hurt.
If you really want to do this, I would rather to lose you as a friend. Knowing that I would rather we end at the point, when I still remember you as a friend whom I shared EVERYTHING.
For 1 thing I'm sure, I've no more value.