Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 4:48 PM
Today is the schooling day, it's just totally sucks!
English Paper 1: 21/50
E maths: 68.3/100
A maths: 60/100
Chinese: 46.3/100
Combine Humans: 39.5/100
Biology: 40+/100
Chemistry: 43/100
Fucking results right? Even though i study, it doesn't seemed to pay off or rather reflect on my results. At a moment, i really do feel like committing suicide after receiving my first paper, Chemistry. I used to be very confident in that subject, suddenly i just flopped this paper? Biology, my loved for this subject had never changed. Even if i study, does it helps? A maths, it's my second time passing it. My sharp voice pierced through the still atmosphere and tear almost came out. Only this subject that I feel that my efforts did pay off. When Mrs Ng was about to give me my paper, my hands were shaking and " Will she say that i didn't make any improve". What a surprise is well done, you did improve. I was stunned. However, this happiness is short. My chinese just flop and it was totally unexpected. Fuck lar! I did study and in the end my results turned out to be like shit? Damn!
English, is a subject that i'm in the borderline. Only a few people pass, hoping that i can pass the paper 1.
Studies, does it benefits me? Just want to prolong my sufferings? Even if i studied, it doesn't reflect at all. Shall study again and trying my best not to go out during june holiday, just STUDY!
Dance, is my passion.
Out of the blue, i don't wish to dance.
I wish to end all these,
I'm sick and tired.
I feeling cold from everyone.
Sickening and quite happy.
Because i saw the true colors of other people.
Perhaps, i didn't know them in dept.