Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 9:01 PM

Today i was out with NERDwife! She's damn cute lar! Hahahah!(: Went to imm and had a super duper heavy lunch at the cafe cartel. Hahahah!(: Okay, we did crap quite a lot for today. Our eyes were gazed at the toys which are imported from Japan and she was totally emerged into them! Hahaha!(: I bet she wish to buy all of them or rather, OWN that shop! Hahaha!(: I wish too(: just a toy lover?
Soon, we walked finished and had our high tea at secret receipe. The tiramisu just sucks, no ram at all!-.-! Stupid me, should know that it's hala! Damn~!@#$%
Okay, den went to take neos. Don't think that we only took once, but thrice! However, the other two just sucks and wasted our money! Last time, the last neo will be the most pretty one. But now, the first one is the beautful one! I wonder next time, is it the third time will be the gorgeous one? Hahaha!(:
People out there, don't take neos at Jurong East as it just totally sucks! Don't think that it's near that's why go there and take. Quality is essential!
Neoprints, is just a snapshot of memories. I LOVE HER!(:
Now something happened to Eugene. I just felt so useless. We do crapped a lot and he's always beside me. However, whenever he gets into trouble or sink into sorrows, i can't do anything for him! Thinking back, I don't seemed to understand him. Sometimes i wonder, did he walked into my world of close friends? As my moodswings just swing along with him? Anyway, DUMBASS! Don't hide your true self!