Thursday, May 08, 2008 @ 7:32 PM
Okay, decided to blog about today. However, it's not about exams!(: So yah!
A haven of relief? I guess.
Now i just hate to come back home. Maybe it's just not my mother's fault or anyone. Been quarrelling with her for these dew days and i guess that this will be never ending. Sometimes i wish that i can let go of everything and my life will just carry on? Cried for an hour plus?
Why am i using phone often?
- NO one in this family talks to me?
- I need to do something to distract myself?
- I need company?
- Fail that i'm outdated.
- I need to have friends!
Yah, is quite obvious that why i quarrelled with her. Sometimes our ideas just don't match. It's just frustrating! She can't expect me to stay at home without phone. I rather to live without internet than phones. Not because I have a boyfriend, rather i have a great friend who's always there for me!(: ------!
And i realised that she's not respecting me what am i doing, sometimes it just gets to my nerve. While i was crying, i asked myself a tonnes of questions
- Am i just unfillial?
- Why can't i be a guy to have the freedom?
- Why i can't be like my sister, can live without phones and studies is still so good?
- Is it true that my retribution had arrived?
- Am i losing you? Or my family
- Am i just not that lovable?
- Can i have the freedom that i want?
- What can i do to restore everything.
- Will this stick the old way?
Okay, my life should carry on like this. I'll just live alone, wearing a smiling mask and that's it!:) Nothing to say anymore!