Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
It was supposed to be a happy occasion as it's just one day before the important day is coming!
Everything was fine till i met my mother, she blamed me for not telling her my o's chinese , never inform her about the PTM in the public. Fuck lar! It is just damn insulting. Soon, I had a quarrelled with my brother as I was just too shagged today. Also, someone was just spinkling salts on the wound. Whatever!
Someone called my phone and i got scolded, what the fuck lar! Please, i know it's my fault not to tell them my house phone. Or rather they didn't know, but then you can't scold me for it right? Wah lau! If you don't know anything, just don't jump into conclusion. What's the point of telling me that you trust me. Also, what's the point of trying to complain whatever. Also, i don't see the use of watching taiwan television programmes. Upon seeing this year, I really tired my best to cool off my temper and I can see some results on it. In the end, it's not me who didn't try my best, is you guys! So come on, if you really don't know what am i suffering from, just go and die. If you guys just don't know, i didn't have enough sleep every single night ever since mid year was about to start.
Please, if i'm such a burden to you, please shoot it! Instead of what. Also, stop blaming me for doing things which you guys forget or someone who didn't mention to you. Honestly, it's just a pain in my arse.
I don't have the mood to celebrate anymore. Everything just goes wrong.