Friday, March 07, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
Sports Heats 1!(:
Firstly , i would like to congratulate our classmates! FOR GIVING US YOUR SUPPORT BY PARTICIPATING!(:
Azreen won the 100m , 2nd for long jump.
Sharanya got 3rd for long jump.
Julie got 4th for long jump.
I got 5th for long jump!):
Oh well regardless of wad , i'm still satisfied as our class won the majority of it!
You know when my classmates where running , my heartbeat either pace faster or missed a skip?
I was worried for them. Yet when my classmates where at a losing end , i cheered super loudly!
Oh well , they still got something.
Even if they didn't get something , at least they tried their best.
Indeed , i want to say something.
4E1, i won't regret coming to this class. Now then i realised that i can't live without you all.
I fear that all of you will leave me.
I fear that one day , our friendship is gone.
Let us be bonded together forever.
Hoping for our friendship will last long.
Everlasting friendships and holding each other till the end of our entire journey.
Now i will say something ,
I don't mind saying everyday.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHOLEHEARTLY!07/03/08!
Hahaha!(: today is VENUS birthday.
And yesterday was BOONKIT'S BIRTHDAY!
(: