
I think i should say , even though you all may look into it. I don't BOTHER!
Can you all just respect the originator? It's an insult to them.
Will you know how they feel?
I bet not!
Come on, this is humilating.
Please! Stop it!
Stop being so self centered.
I'm sorry to say that i won't purchase it.
Because i felt that i'm being disrespect.
You may think that i'm irrational.
Maybe i'm , not denying.
I don't care.
No point drawing since i'm being used as a toy.
If you really think that you are right, it's all right with me.
Anyway we are parting soon.
I do'nt give a damn about it.
Got back a few subjects. 0;
Didn't do well for all! Failed a maths again!
I hate it! I really studied a lot yet i'm getting this kind of results.
Really like wtf lar.
Anyway , i'm loss in words.
I do'n't know wad should i say to express my emotions.
Thanks for concerning me.
For those who concerns of me , I LOVE YOU!((:
Today is YANQING and YOKSAN'S 20th anniversary.
HAPPY BITHDAY PURPLE!(: