If you want to blame me , i've nothing to say.I'm stubborn , i'm stupid.
I'm ridiculous.
Yes , not trying to deny it.
I know that i won't compromise things which i don't want it to happen.
I don't wish to hide my true feelings.
If this had already offended you , i'm sorry.
Today i didn't go for yoga as it was pouring.
Anyway , went to meet Idris to study bio? Hahahah!(; And it's super heavy lor!
Yah , we did study bio and some questions which were posted are ridiculous! But it was all right.
Soon , we started to grab a bit and started to rest.
Novelle came and off we eat for lunch. We were laughing lar. (:
Soon , Shak came.
YEAHH! Hahahah!(; We started talking a lot and yah , we do enjoy it! x)
Went back to library to do project and we started laughing!
Novelle arh! Stop it har!(;
Seriously love them.
Even though my day was blue , they made them to be COLORFUL!
Went to je and walked for a while.
Novelle went back home. Shak , Idris and i went to jurong point.
Bought bag and came back(:
Hahahah!(: Thanks a lot dudes and babe!
I do love you all!(:
Let's organise this more often! Hahahah!(;
I won't blame you for hating me.
You can say that i'm selfish.
Let me be a selfish person this time.
thanks