Friday, October 19, 2007 @ 10:47 AM
I bet no one understand this but , just let me blog first.
Am i the hanged man?
Who is temperance?
And who are the devil and the tower?
Finally , who is the star?
Is our situation like the moon?
I want the sun,
We want judgement.
Everyone wants the world.
Poeople wants to be the ace of wands.
We want 2 of wands.
Businessmen love 3 of wands.
Nowadays , youngsters want 4 of wands.
Our school is 5 of wands.
Winners are 6 of wands.
People who are still liking someone is 9 of wands!
Maybe i am 10 of wands.
My brother is knight of wands.
I hope that i am queen of wands.
Who is king of wands?
I'm desiring for ace of cups.
Everyone has 3 of cups.
Someone is 5 of cups.
Every girl wants knight of cups and kings of cups.
No one likes 2 of swords.
Everyone who was hurt before is 3 of swords.
I am 4 , 5 and 6 of swords.
Villians are 7 of swords.
Emo people are 8 of swords.
Mother and guilty people are 9 of swords.
Some people maybe 10 of swords.
My sister is page of swords.
My father is knight and king of swords.
A lot of people wants to be 2 of pentacles.
Every class wants to be 3 of pentacles.
We are 7 of pentacles.
I am not 10 of pentacles.
Every children wants to be page of pentacles.
My father is somehow the knight of pentacles.
Go and figure it out!