Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 7:09 AM
I'm surprised that i'm starting to blog again. I can't upload some photos in friendster! It's really pain in my ass lor! Hahahaha!((:
Today is the 5th month. So fast that it past by. If we are still together , it's the 11th month. Wow!!!!((:
I have to admit that i'm not the only one whom you have hurt.
The another person is the person who believes that she isn't faithful enough.
However , it's another way around.
Is YOU who break her heart.
How would i wish that both of you are back together.
Although it may sounds sacrastic , it's the fact.
When you are with her , i could see the happiness in your eyes.
The eyes which everyone is envious.
Frankly speaking , i am not trying to be nobel.
I'm just trying to tell you,
being with someone whom like you more than you do.
It's a blessing.