Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 7:59 PM
Didn't update for a long time! I don't know wad should i say anymore. There are too many things which happened just a flash of light. It's like taking a photo , quick and sudden.
Seriously don't know wad am i thinking about now. I'm quite confused. I don't know wad am i thinking , who , why and when. It's damn scary and freaky sometimes.
I know my heart or life is missing something. However , i don't know wad izzit. May i know wad izzit?
Why is it so hard to give up? Action speaks a thousand words. I know!
Forget it!
Just came back from the sandpit and i celebrated lantern festival with my EUNUCH , XIN AND BERT! ((: Hahha!(:
Oh well , we were supposed to go to lakepark but it was cancelled thanks to stupid danny! Damn him!
Anyway , i enjoyed myself and had a heaty arguement with my damn freaking sister! Fuck!