Hahaha!(: I shall update my bloggy!(:
Thursday , 25/1o/2oo7
Went to town at 3.15 and my mother told me that i came 2 hours earlier! So i rotted at fareast plaza! I want to buy a lot of clothes but my mother don't like some of them! Hmph! I'm going to either ask her to buy for me or buying it myself! I seriously shortage of clothes!!!);
I bought a brown skinny and a black tapped pants. Not bad right? Hahaha!(: And i bought a bag for my oversea trip. And went to bus stop to buy 2 clothings! Hahaha!
I believe that my mother is suffering from pms , she's weird! Anyhow scold people one!
Anyway , i was at town until quite late i supposed? hahaha!(:
Friday , 26/1o/2oo7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER AND ZONGREN!((: Hahaha!(: I haven't bought zongren's present! Wait for mine okay?! Hahahah!(: Early the morning went to sch and left. Out with peiying at IMM and we were rotting , shopping and eating! Hahahaha!(:
Den she came to my house and get changed and off we go!
Supposed to meet at town in the end mr chester thought that town is CITYHALL! Dots! -.-" Hahahaha!(: I'm loss in words? Oh well.
After that we went to fareast again and walk around den ate subway and started playing cards and everyone left.
Peiying and i went back to my house first to get change and i see her off at the busstop and went to VIVO!
The arguement between my mother and i became worst. I was afraid that she would be late for her appointment so i was brezzing. She said a lot of sacrasitc words and vice versa. Not really that.
Mummy: These are the tuttleneck.
Me: I want to try black and purple.
Mummy: Black too common why not white?
Me: They are just opposite colors. If black is too common , how about white?
The silence got away was awkard. Seriously weird i believe.
Den she showed me attitude and left for ps and i was finding donuts for my siblings! Wow right? There got a roadshow and i think that there are singers or celebrity or else it won't be crowded.
Den i went to ps to find her and started roaming around. Saw some people that i didn't want to see anyway.
Things started to go on.
And home sweet home.
Our eyes met each other,
but both of us turned away.
To one side.
You really resemble someone whom i know.
However , today morning , i just realised that you one of my friend's friend.
Oh well , don't need to know so much.
Knowing myself is more important! ;
For the day , i'm both happy yet sad