Saturday, December 08, 2007 @ 12:07 PM
wad's the point of coming back to singapore?
I've been crying for 3 days. No idea why am i coming back? Wad kind of love is this?
Is this called growing up process or being reprimanded for nuts?
"You can tell me wad you are thinking and feeling , i won't scold you."
In the end , they will just blow their top off.
This family is insecured.
Every family has their own problems , i've to say.
But how come people got their ways to solve it?
Mine is a blind alley.
I couldn't see anymore.
They always say," Studies isn't important , as long as you are obedient is enough."
It's all BULLSHIT! They are like coins.
Always talk crap around.
Have different way of talking.
Are they angels or devils?
Suddenly i feel that they are demons.
Tears are rolling down my cheeks.
I should have just stop shedding tears for them.
Realising that showing my weakness to them.
Is totally a stupid IDIOTIC act.
You are just showing your weakness to your enemy.
This is my character , you can't change it.
I'm strong headed , arrogant , pessimistic.
You think i want to be like this?
I dislike it!
This is not under my control.
Face the music!
Anyway , i've to say that...
Wadever adults say , they are just BULLSHITTING!
"I'll give the freedom to you as long you are obedient."
Wadever! This isn't!
I dislike them using other people as an excuse or example.
If you always say that i'm how bad and stuff , i can accept.
Why not you face the mirror on the wall and look at yourself!
Everyone isn't perfect.
Neither YOU!
Face this bloody fact.