Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
Everything flashes back.
However , your image was blurred BADLY!
I remembered all the promises that you made.
I knew that i shouldn't trust you at that time.
Yet i did.
What should i say?
I was afraid that i would break my promise.
So i didn't make.
I tried my best to salvage this relationship.
I know that you struggled hard.
That's why you will choose to let go.
But do you know , that you walked into my world UNKNOWINGLY!
I have no idea wad am i talking about now.
I just pondering.
Is it my fault for letting everything to happen.
Or is just that you can't be bothered and sitting there and looking at this situation turning from bad to worse.
You are just like a timeless bomb.
Just exploded infront of me without warning me.
Do you know how painful i'll feel?
Do you know how shocked i was?
It had happened so long , yet i'm still standing there waiting for you.
There is no point at all!
I'm sick of all these BULLSHIT!
Why should i be thinking of all these?
There is no use.
Because , nothing will return back to the past.
Everything is POSSIBLE!
You may like this person instantly and hate the person suddenly.
Am i an irk in your eyes?
Am i an eyesore?
Am i that irritatble?
I really somehow want to know the reason WHY!
If you tell me that your heart had change or feelings faded off ,
I believe that i can understand.
I don't know should i say this a not,
Yes! I didn't trust you at first.
Slowly , as time goes by , my feelings towards you became stronger.
Yet you still thought that i had feelings towards SOMEONE else!
I know that you have no confidence,
i thought that i was your source of power.
I seriously think that i'm overestimating MYSELF!
I hate people left without leaving a note.
I don't understand why,
You can do such a thing.
Maybe everyone is growing up.
But this isn't an excuse!!!
Now everything is back to the square.
Which is , we don't know each other.
Back to the past.
Everything is meant to be burnt.
Including memories!
I've to say thank you to my dearest best friend. Shall not mention the name