sad
Thursday, March 09, 2006 @ 2:32 PM
today i got back my eng paper.. i failed my compo because i go too out of point lor..='( i cried in class.. she just simply ignored me..haiix..:'(
sorry angela..i tried my best..if u really wanna scold me den scold bah! i dun mind one..=)
I HATE TEACHERS! I SPENT A LOT OF MY EFFORT ON IT LOR! WAD THE FARK LOR! I M REALLY GONNA COLLAPSE SOON LOR! I M REALLY TIRED OF BEING A CLONE OF SOMEONE LOR! I REALLY HATE IT! I WAN TO BE MYSELF ALSO CANNOT..=( I HATE THIS KIND OF FRIENDSHIP WAR!
today oreo cheesecake cheered me up.. i dun wan to go to d n t room.. and i saw my condominium there.. i just simply dun wan to walk that way.. den i kept on crying.. yi enn says that i give myself too much pressure? izzit true?i dunno..
den we walked slowly to dnt room.. like 12.20 reach the class room.. supposed to be like 11.55 supposed to reach there.. thnx mr tham for being so understanding!
i m really like a crybaby..=)
after that got sci...haiix.. did not do much lor..not in that kind of mood lor..
after sch mummy picked me up and we went to eat lunch... i told her abt it.. she says nvm so long i must correct my mistake..=) thnx mummy for being so understanding to me!
after that do a lot of things lor.. I ATE A LOT TODAY! SUPER!=)
after that went to uncle's shop.. saw wei wei and zhen yu! i saw them , my mind and my mood will be better.. dunno why.. but thnx for being presence !=)
talk talk play play..hehe.. time to go home.. so we just home!=)
thnx for these ppl who helped me a lot!=)
sorry zhen yu..i cut myself b4...