happy but sad!
Sunday, March 05, 2006 @ 12:58 PM
today got thumb's up programme.. mummyheidi and jiesianglin got go leh! haha..=)
my passed my file to yanli den she passed it to smurf den he pass it to khoon yong xing.. den i ask khoo yong xing for my file and my favourite pencil.. WAD THE FARK LOR! HE LOST BOTH OF THEM! I FEEL LIKE GIVING A TIGH SLAP OVER HIS FACE OR WALLOPE HIM LOR! U THINK U VICE CHAIRMAN BIG IZZIT?! FARK OFF! I HATE U! I DUN CARE ABT THE FILE BUT I CARE ABT THE PENCIL! THE PENCIL IS IMPORTANT TO ME! MY ONLY PRESENT FROM MY DADDY LOR! U ARE GONIG TO DIE SOON!cried lor..because of me pencil..
den the pua yienn didnt go with us to orchard..U ALSO ONE OF THEM LOR! WAD THE FARK LOR! I REALLY DUN WAN TO SCOLD LOR! U ARE A FARKING LIAR! I TRUSTED THE WRONG PERSON! I M TOTALLY BLIND LOR! IDIOT SIA.. THINK U WAD! COLD WAR STARTS NOW! I COULD FINALLY GO OUT BUT U DUN WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm.. i m so sorry that i m so rude! pardon me..=) let's change the subject
zhiqi and i went orchard..go walk walk lor.. we saw a lot of nice nice clothes in cathay.. so we walk walk lor.. she dun wan to take neos when i ask her.. nvm lor..at least she got accompanied me.. den hor we went hereen to walk walk lor=) went to buy sweets! candies! my favourite!=)!
den we walk to wisma there.. got this farking guy apporach to us and said " hey i m from____, i m not a asking for charity... ... u see this girls so pathetic.. so can u kindly donate money from the needy people?" WAD THE FARK LOR! IDIOT SIA.. DEN WE GAVE HIM 5 BUCKS.. A SWINDLER! I REALLY WAN TO WALLOPE HIM LOR! FARK OFF! DEN LET ME SEE U ONE DAY LOR!
no choice.. den we just left lor..=) went to wisma to eat at food republic lor.. dun have chao guo tiao lor! so sad.. i love their chao guo tian lor! den i ate other things lor.. zhi qi went to eat beef noddles.. den she eat until she feels like vomitting lor! so cute lor! haha.. after that we went to far east.. got some acs barker students ask me to donate money so i donate lor.. AT LEAST IT IS A SCH LEH!so donate 10 bucks and took a toy that looks like qibin gor!=) haha.. though i m a little sad that qibin gor cannot go out,i nvm one! so long he happy me happy liao because he is my gor!=)i never see him for 5 years leh! miss him a lot! wan to pass him that present! hope that he dun mind it lor!=)i dun mean to be angry with u one.. sorry gor!
after went far east.. keep on walking around.. looking at clothings lor.. den after that we saw rings.. zhi qi bought the same ring as me! haha..=) dar dars forever! i m not les hor!
after that we left.. we saw lok mun! haha=) so funny lor.. after that going back home.. there is another case like that swindler ask again.. so i said that both of us are broke.. so he took back the present from us.. so rude! how can u be a gentleman one lar! go to hell lar!
going back home saw some yuan ching students..haha.=) so cool lor..
THE END!