Saturday, April 05, 2008 @ 8:52 PM
Hahahah!(: Here to update.
I was supposed to be grounded from going out. Nevertheless, i still went out with my sister to JP!-.-! But i didn't get to go out with azreen they all! ): sorry! Next time okay? Promise!
I must must must go out with them!
As usual, went to buy snacks and caught a movie"Horton". It's not bad , i think? It's my personal opinion anyway. Heheh!(:
Went shopping with sister and seriously, we bought a lot of stuff. Well, can see that i'm a easily contented girl*Puke!* LOL!
I bought my BOOTS, necklace and some other things. It made my pocket to have a super duper big hole until my whole hand could go through it!
Oh well, but now i'm LINGERING THE TASTE OF HAPPINESS! Despite the fact that i will get a good talk from my mother, i still insisted. Who ask me to have the nature of buying things?
Hahaha!(: I shall go play pool and bowling when i'm free!(: Tadas people!