Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 6:30 PM
Oh well , i love NGEE ANN! AHH!
Anyway , i went to business and accountacy but i didn't see wad i like ): Oh well!
Yayan , boaz , thiviyan , hanafi and i went to Film and media! Hahaha!(: I love ichi and freddy! Don't know if i spelt the first person correctly. Anyway they gave me a lot of laughters(: And i do appreciated them!
Hahaha!(: after that we went to life science den engineering. We walked quite a lot so teachers can't say that we are lazy and fat! Opps! :x anyway...
Hahaha!(: Den i went to CCA FIESTA! I love it! Inline skating , tarot card reading , water polo , archery , dance , cheer leading etc! I want to go all these man! Hahaha!(:
Maybe going into ngee ann? still thinking! But if i go , wad course should i take? Media? Tourism or wad?
I love all my 4e1s that accompanied me to go!
And i saw ________! My love!
Hahahaha!(: Not saying that person's name!
I miss Bukit timah's life!
I still don't know why am i still caring about your presence.
We have no more connection. Yet when i see your school logo , i immediately wanted to see you.
In case you see me or wad.
I want you to know that i can live happily without you
But i know all these are just a trick.
I don't want you to see my weakness.
Am i too stupid?
I don't even hope that you are around.
But it always gives me a feeling that you are around me.
Neither fated or coincident.
It's time for me to wake up.
and get on with my own life.
(: Trying to find my true love.
Hope that you can give me your blessing.
I gave you mine.
And i trust you.
Till now