Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 1:06 AM
Oh well , blogging again! LOL!(:
Didn't sleep for the whole night and i was late for EXPO! Really sorry! Hahaha!(: I love candles lit up as they really do give me some courage and happiness. I've no idea why i love dripping hot wax on my hand and the light , it seems to be dancing in front of me!(:
Hahaha!(: And.. Hmm.. didn't do much? But i do think that his words is correct. However , it won't ever happen again. "Mend all kinds of broken relationship" , is this true? No idea at all!
Anyway , rotted at Marina square and off i go to JP again! -.-
I don't feel like going there anymore or i'll either puke or faint! hahaha!(: Exaggerating? Sorry Edward and Silea that i was late! Gomeinei! Hahahah!(: I love NATIONAL TREASURE! At least it's the least romance movie that i ever watch?? Other than SO CLOSE! Hahahah!(:
Okay , gtg now!(: Takecare dudes and babes!
Today i cried again,
for everything i've done wrong.
I want to clear the sins that i made myself.
The past , whatever is meant to be happen , let it be den.
I just want to say , i didn't give up for you after everything happened.
I made a lie and this lie had been a burden for my conscience.
No more lying but true ,
Yes , the feeling is there but i know that you no longer be there.
(: Takecare and wish that Jesus bless you.