Saturday, August 11, 2007 @ 1:10 AM
seriously i've loss of words. I don't know wad should i say? should i say that my friends are starting to leave me or i'm returning back to the past where i only know friends whom i'm staying in the comfort zone? maybe you may not understand wad am i talking about. Just thinking of the past.
SERIOUSLY HATE FAKERS!! i don't understand why people could just do things behind my back. Thinking how close we were yet i got this kind of return makes me feel like giving people a good thrashing and screaming. But i didn't but just keep a mum of it. What should i say? I cant say anymore.
Sometimes i just hope that i can sleep till death. Until it arrive. Besides that , i really love my true friends!!! seriously indulge in them~!((: maybe it's time to let me not to trust or help people easily. Why everything in the past seems to be the best thing? Or rather beautify my stories? I still don't get it.
Anyway , i've learnt my lesson by not being close with anyone anymore! Now shutting myself and returning back to my comfort zone.
I HOPE THAT I CAN BE DRUNK SO THAT I CAN JUST SLEEP SOUNDLY!
do you know something?
sometimes i hope that you and her is over.
and you would return back to me.
But whenever i see a new girl wrote a comments to you,
my heart just feel ache.
I dont understand why.
I remembered those days where you accompanied me to walk through those difficult times.
Yet you leave me when i can truly love you.
I dont understand why.
I shred tears.
But do anyone know?
I bet myself only knows about it.
How about my friendship?
It's like a pile of shit!!
just feel like leaving this world.
forever.
Nothing to me is perfect.
Except you