stupid me
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @ 5:20 PM
do you know something?
whenever i hear about your whereabout ,
i'll be happy yet sad.
As i know that you would be with her.
I saw all those that you sent to her.
you can be heartless to me but i can't.
I'm not as strong as what you thought of.
I'm just a normal girl who needs love and care.
My heart starts to bleed since you are with her.
Not trying to say that she is not good.
But trying to say that i'm truly in love with you.
What else can i say?
I'm lost in words.
What should i do?
to forget about you.
Seeing you guys happy, i felt delighted yet painful.
As you found your own happiness but you guys put your happiness on my sorrow.
Not all the girls can withstand this.
And i can tell you , i can't.
I'm not as noble as i thought.
I still need you yet you need her.
I've lost all my confidence.
Because of your words.
The one who broke my heart is eventually you.
What you had done to me ,
You may regard me as a toy.
But i regard you as my priceless and the only treasure that i would stick with.
Now , i've no more this kind of things anymore
today supposed to be our eight month anni since 18112oo6.
however , it wont be anymore.
because your heart belongs to her.