Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 9:04 PM
haha!(; today we had our SYF and i'm pretty relieved and relax. haha! surprised that i wasnt tensed? haha!(: I could feel the bonding of us but it wasn't as strong as what i expected. However , it's still good.
okayy. yesterday minhui , weina , yip bei , sharon and isa were playing. haha!(: I MUST THANKS TO MINHUI , YIPBEI AND SHARON FOR BEING THERE YESTERDAYY! haha!(: and we did laugh a lot! i can't forget sayang. haha!(: Jiacheng , thanks for helping us to buy food and being so enthusiatic for our make ups. haha!x)
we did a pretty well spring for our last lap. I believe that everyone must have put in their efforts , sweats and blood into this production. No matter what's the result , as long as you tried your mighty best , it isn't important. Am i right? Our burnt holidays are all exchanged for this. Today i am very happy to see Weiheng to be there for us. Although he can't dance with us , i think that his heart is always here for us. I have to thanks everyone for giving us their moral support.
And i have to thank Mr Goh and Mr Tan for staying back with us and chit chatted with us. haha!(: Mr Goh , thanks for burning midnight oil just for us ( props and present ). You have won everyone's heart. I think? haha!(: Anyway it's the thought that counts not the presentation. Mr Tan , thanks for trying to enhance our dance. haha!(: for the night , BOTH of the teachers did pretty well job and really spiced up our nervous atmosphere!
just smile for everythingg! x) i love everyone!
DANCE DEVOTIONIST!
Of course , thanks HUBBY for accompanying me to talk on the phone! Sorry that i didn't talk to you for such a long time. I don't want you to skip school!
I love HUBBY! Too bad our school is too far away from each other. I DO LOVE YOU!