chingay rocks!
Saturday, February 04, 2006 @ 3:56 PM
I LOVE THIS YEAR CHINGAY!
THOUGH IT IS JUST A REHEARSAL BUT I CAN FEEL LIKE THAT I WAS AT ORCHARD ON THAT DAY!
today my mother bought me to orchard..thnx mummy!
rjc dance standard is still the same..never change...THE DANCE IS NICE!
there is a lot of dance this year chingay..i saw nan hua the dance member dancing!i saw si ian all the way...
i was fliming him..den there is some bytches blocking me..argh..=(
NAN HUA DANCE ROCKS!(but there is someone did wrongly)
last event the flying dragon..
YUAN CHING AND JURONG SECONDARY SCHOOL MERGED TO SHOW THE FLYING DRAGON!
I AM PROUD OF SI IAN AND RAYMOND!LOVE YA!=)
THEY ROCKS! I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT EVENT FOREVER!
I THINK THAT I LOVE YUAN CHING SECONDARY SCHOOL..
after the chingay ends..mummy and i walked to the mrt station to go home..den i saw mdm ang and miss tan..so my mother had a chat with them..and i saw raymond again!=) so happy to see him..
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!(=