haiix..hate them forever...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 @ 1:25 PM
NOW I REALISED THAT I HATE MY FAMILY A LOT AND THEY HATE ME A LOT..KEEP ON BACK STABBING ME..HAIIX.. ='(CRIED BADLY...BRO TALK TO ME I IGNORED..WHEN I SWEEP THE FLOOR THEY TALK TO ME I DID NOT LISTEN...
I HOPE THAT I CAN JUST JUMP OFF AND DIE...I DUN WAN TO LIVE LE..
weixin hopes that my mother allow me to go out..but then i told her not to as i overheard our "family discussion" that she dun allow me to go out..never bah..used to it..
thnx every one in the condo especially weixin , paul , albert , danny , benji , hock for the nights going to lakeh holmz and in benji's birthday party....
the games really made us laugh like mad..the asshole daidee..haha.=)
I HOPE THAT U PPL CAN ALWAYS SMILE AND NEVER GIVE UP WORX..
FEEL LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE ONE DAY..BECAUSE NO ONE TRUST ME..AND BACKSTABBING ME!!!